|This could be a life-changing experience!
- Personal Interview – to determine personality, culture, intellect, and qualifications to hold national title
- Swimsuit – to determine physical condition and form
- Evening Gown – to determine elegance, poise, beauty and grace
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
There is NO talent competition and NO minimum height requirements. Weight MUST be proportional to height.
English and Spanish are the official languages of the Miss U.S. Latina Pageant. It is NOT a requirement for
contestants to speak Spanish, although it is encouraged. Interviews with judges will be conducted in the
language the contestant feels most comfortable speaking.
- Current residency in the state of representation
- Current student/work status in the state of representation
- Born in the state of representation
- Born in the country of representation
- Have a parent/ancestor born in the country of representation
Eligibility for state titles is determined by meeting at least one of the following criteria, along with all other minimum
eligibility requirements for pageant participants:
Eligibility for national heritage titles is determined by meeting at least one of the following criteria, along with all
other minimum eligibility requirements for pageant participants:
- Be between the age of 18 and 26 years of age (May not turn 27 in the year 2018.)
- Be of Latin American or Iberian origin by birth or ancestry and residing legally in the United States;
- Reside continuously in the US for a minimum of six months prior to May 1, 2018;
- Be single, born female, never been married nor given birth to a child;
- Have an attractive appearance and personality, with weight proportional to height, and a respectable reputation;
- Be able to travel abroad and have or be able to obtain the necessary documents for traveling outside of the US to
compete in the international finals in Latin America if chosen national winner..
|REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018 AT-LARGE NATIONALS PARTICIPATION
|Submit our online form to learn more about participating in our international pageant system.
YOU could be a titleholder and on your way to becoming the next MISS U.S. LATINA this summer!
A distinguished panel comprised of seven judges scores candidates in the following areas of competition:
If there is a state preliminary pageant for which entrant qualifies, entry form will be forwarded to that state's
director for reply. All other entrants will be considered for "appointed titles" to participate directly as an "at-large"
delegate in the national pageant.
|HERITAGE REPRESENTATION - CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE.
|COPYRIGHT ORGANIZACION MISS AMERICA LATINA, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
|FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE: JULY 1, 2018
You’ll need: an evening gown, a 2-piece swimsuit, an interview outfit, a heritage dress.