|This could be a life-changing experience!
- 2 Personal Interviews – to determine personality, culture, intellect, and qualifications to hold national title
- Swimsuit – to determine physical condition and form
- Evening Gown – to determine elegance, poise, beauty and grace
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
There is NO talent competition and NO minimum height requirements. Weight MUST be proportional to height.
English and Spanish are the official languages of the Miss U.S. Latina Pageant. It is NOT a requirement for contestants to
speak Spanish, although it is encouraged. Interviews with judges will be conducted in the language the contestant feels most
- Current residency in the state of representation
- Current student/work status in the state of representation
- Born in the state of representation
- Born in the country of representation
- Have a parent/ancestor born in the country of representation
Eligibility for state titles is determined by meeting at least one of the following criteria, along with all other minimum eligibility
requirements for pageant participants:
Eligibility for national heritage titles is determined by meeting at least one of the following criteria, along with all other minimum
eligibility requirements for pageant participants:
- Be between the age of 18 and 26 years of age (May not turn 27 in the year 2018.)
- Be of Latin American or Iberian origin by birth or ancestry and residing legally in the United States;
- Reside continuously in the US for a minimum of six months prior to May 1, 2018;
- Be single, born female, never given birth to a child, nor been a parent;
- Have an attractive appearance and personality, with weight proportional to height, and a respectable reputation;
- Be able to travel abroad and have or be able to obtain the necessary documents for traveling outside of the United States.
|REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018 AT-LARGE NATIONALS PARTICIPATION
|Do something extraordinary! Apply now to learn more about our amazing entry package!
You could be a state titleholder and on your way to becoming the next MISS U.S. LATINA!
A distinguished panel comprised of seven judges scores candidates in the following areas of competition:
If there is a state preliminary pageant for which entrant qualifies, entry form will be forwarded to that state's director for reply. All
other entrants will be considered for "appointed titles" to participate directly as an "at-large" delegate in the national pageant.
|HERITAGE REPRESENTATION - CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE.
|COPYRIGHT ORGANIZACION MISS AMERICA LATINA, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
|FINAL ENTRY DEADELINE: MAY 1, 2018