|This will be the experience of your lifetime!
- Personal Interview – to determine personality, culture, intellect, and qualifications to hold
- Sports Wear – to determine physical fitness
- Evening Gown – to determine elegance, poise, beauty and grace
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
There is NO talent competition and NO
minimum height requirements. Weight
MUST be proportional to height.
English and Spanish are the official languages of the Miss Teen U.S. Latina™ Pageant. It is NOT a requirement for contestants to speak Spanish, although it is
encouraged. Interviews with judges will be conducted in the language the contestant feels most comfortable speaking.
**All decisions as to eligibility shall be determined solely by Miss Latin America Organization.
- Current residency in the state of representation
- Current student/work status in the state of representation
- Born in the state of representation
- Born in the country of representation
- Have a parent/ancestor born in the country of representation
Eligibility for state titles is determined by meeting at least one of the
following criteria, along with all other minimum eligibility requirements for
Eligibility for national heritage titles is determined by meeting at least one of
the following criteria, along with all other minimum eligibility requirements
for pageant participants:
- Be of minimum age 14 and not over age 16 as of May 1, 2017. (Born between May 1, 2000 and May 1, 2003.)
- Be of Latin American or Iberian origin by birth or ancestry and residing legally in the United States;
- Reside continuously in the US for a minimum of six months prior to May 1, 2017;
- Born female, never been married nor given birth to a child or been a parent;
- Have an attractive appearance and personality, with weight proportional to height, and a respectable reputation;
|Do something extraordinary! Apply now. You could be the next MISS TEEN U.S. LATINA!
|Miss Latin America Organization
|FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE
July 1, 2017
An Evening Gown
A Sports Outfit
An interview outfit
A Heritage Dress
A distinguished panel comprised of at least five judges scores candidates in the following areas
Any entrant who applies for participation in the Miss Teen U.S. Latina™ Pageant directly at the national level without first winning a preliminary pageant is
considered an “at-large” delegate. If there is a preliminary pageant for which entrant qualifies, entrant will be referred to that preliminary pageant before being
considered for participation in the National Pageant as an at-large delegate. All delegates will be judged equally, regardless of title representation or status as
a preliminary winner or at-large delegate. Entrants may apply directly to the National Pageant Office as an “at-large” delegate under the following conditions:
- If no preliminary pageant is offered for which entrant qualifies;
- If entrant participated previously in the preliminary pageant. (Must be eligible for “heritage” or other “state” representation.)
|REQUIREMENTS FOR 2015 AT-LARGE NATIONALS PARTICIPATION
|COPYRIGHT ORGANIZACION MISS AMERICA LATINA, INC.