|This will be the experience of your lifetime!
- Personal Interview – to determine personality, culture, intellect, and
qualifications to hold national title
- Sportswear – to determine physical fitness and modeling style in sports attire
- Evening Gown – to determine elegance, poise, beauty and grace
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
|There is NO talent competition and NO minimum height requirements.
Weight MUST be proportional to height.
English and Spanish are the official languages of the Miss Teen U.S. Latina™ Pageant. It is NOT a requirement
for contestants to speak Spanish, although it is encouraged. Interviews with judges will be conducted in the
language the contestant feels most comfortable speaking.
*All decisions as to eligibility shall be determined solely by Miss Latin America Organization.
- Current residency in the state of representation
- Current student/work status in the state of representation
- Born in the state of representation
- Born in the country of representation
- Have a parent/ancestor born in the country of representation
Eligibility for state titles is determined by meeting at least one of the following criteria, along with all other
minimum eligibility requirements for pageant participants:
Eligibility for national heritage titles is determined by meeting at least one of the following criteria, along with all
other minimum eligibility requirements for pageant participants:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 17. (May not turn 18 in the year 2018.)
- Be of Latin American or Iberian origin by birth or ancestry and residing legally in the United States,
- Reside continuously in the US for a minimum of six months prior to May 1, 2018,
- Born female, never been married nor given birth to a child,
- Have an attractive appearance and personality, with weight proportional to height, and a respectable reputation,
|Do something extraordinary! Apply now. You could be the next MISS TEEN U.S. LATINA!
|FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE
May 1, 2018
|You’ll need: an Evening Gown, a Sports Outfit, an interview outfit, a Heritage Dress
A distinguished panel comprised of at least five judges scores candidates in the
following areas of competition:
Any entrant who applies for participation in the Miss Teen U.S. Latina™ Pageant directly at the national level
without first winning a preliminary pageant is considered an “at-large” delegate. If there is a preliminary pageant
for which entrant qualifies, entrant will be referred to that preliminary pageant before being considered for
participation in the National Pageant as an at-large delegate. All delegates will be judged equally, regardless of
title representation or status as a preliminary winner or at-large delegate. Entrants may apply directly to the
National Pageant Office as an “at-large” delegate under the following conditions:
- If no preliminary pageant is offered for which entrant qualifies;
- If entrant participated previously in the preliminary pageant. (Must be eligible for “heritage” or other “state”
|REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018 AT-LARGE NATIONALS PARTICIPATION
|COPYRIGHT ORGANIZACION MISS AMERICA LATINA, INC.